SHOPPING IGUATEMI SÃO PAULO
Iguatemi is the most traditional and sophisticated shopping mall in town, featuring many important designers (national and international).
Specials at the Iguatemi Shopping Mall:
• Lenny, Salinas and Jo de Mer: top bikini brands.
• Junji Sakamoto, Le Jazz and Ritz: great options to have lunch at Iguatemi.
• Ofner: to grab a snack, try “coxinha”. Seasoned Shredred chicken surrounded by a mass of fried bread dough.
Avenida Brigadeiro Faria Lima, 2232
+55 11 3816-6116
SHOPPING JK IGUATEMI
The new mall by Iguatemi opened in 2012 featuring a new concept for lifestyle and great sophistication, bringing unprecedented international brands to Brazil, besides the best Brazilian fashion designers and fantastic restaurants.
Specials at the JK Iguatemi Shopping Mall:
• Livraria da Vila – the city´s best bookstore.
• Beaches R Us – gathers Brazil´s best designers for bikinis and beach fashion. • Reserva – stylish Brazilian brand for men.
• Osklen – One of the most celebrated Brazilian brands, cool fashion for men and women.
• Bacio di Latte – Fresh artisanal gelato.
• Lá da Venda – delicious snacks, including the best and most awarded “pão de queijo” (cheese-bread) in town.
Avenida Juscelino Kubitschek, 2041
+55 11 3152- 6800
Besides the shopping malls featured, the greatest shopping experience in Sao Paulo is to explore, by foot, the area near Fasano Hotel. The neighborhood is called Cerqueira César and it is part of the great Jardins area.
Don’t miss the following streets:
Oscar Freire (specially between Rua Doutor Mello Alves and Rua Augusta)
- Bela Cintra
- Melo Alves
- Haddock Lobo
- Vila Madalena funky and unique stores